This formulation combines the best conventional fertilisers with best organic fertiliser to maximise vegetative growth. The N:K ratio of 2:1 and balance trace elements is vital for supporting vegetative growth.GrowMax™ offers an easy to handle and cost effective way to increase crop growth. Microbe stimulants have been added to encourage the activity of soil microorganisms. Simply add water, mix until dissolved, and apply.
NPK levels have been optimised for general crop applications, and application rates can be varied for specific crops.
• Complete Crop Nutrition
• Promotes Rapid Vegetative Growth
• Increases Yield and Growth.
• Balanced Complete Fertiliser
• Best of Organics & Conventional Fertilisers
• Quality Ingredients
• Compatible with Chloride Sensitive Crops.
• Reduced Transport Costs (No Liquid Fillers).
• Cost Effective.
• Suitable for Conventional and Sustainable Agriculture
• Made in Australia for Australian Crop Conditions.
• Also Contains: Activators, Natural Stimulants, Chelators, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Folic Acid and Fulvic Acid.
• 1 kg (pack for sale online), 5 kg, 15 kg, Bulk (on application).
• Packed in foil lined resealable bags to protect against moisture and preserve quality.
Typical Analysis (w/w)
Nitrogen (as Ammonium) 2.4 %
Nitrogen (as Nitrate) 4.3 %
Nitrogen (as Urea) 17.3 %
Total Nitrogen 24.0 %
Phosphorus (as Water Soluble) 5.3 %
Potassium (as Nitrate) 12.0 %
Sulphur (as Sulphate) 0.67 %
Magnesium (as Sulphate) 0.50 %
Iron (as Chelate) 670 ppm
Zinc (as Chelate) 120 ppm
Manganese (as Chelate) 340 ppm
Copper (as Chelate) 340 ppm
Boron (as Sodium Borate) 175 ppm
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 0.5 ppm
Also Contains Activators, Molybdenum, Chelating Agents, Selenium, Folic Acid, Vitamin C and Fulvic Acid.
Seedling/Sapling Drench: Half fill the tank with water and start the agitator then gradually added the recommend amount of GrowMax™ and the remaining water. There should be enough water to dampen the soil. Do not drench when the crop is under moisture or heat stress. For optimum results apply in cool part of the day. Applications in early morning are best but late afternoon is appropriate also. Do not drench just before or after rainfall or overhead irrigation. Use a surfactant like Stick Star™ (part of the BioStim range) for maximum dispersal and adherence. If the water contains salts then reduce the fertiliser rate. Higher electrical conductivity (Ec) rates can be used with agronomic advice or crop experience. If this is the first application of this product on this particular crop try on a small area first at the recommended rates to judge compatibility or seek agronomic advice. Lowing application rates but with more with more frequent applications is desirable. Spray when wind is steady and ideally 3 – 15 km/h (1.6 – 8 Knots). Avoid spraying in temperatures above 28 °C. Aim to spray when Delta T (calculated by subtracting the wet bulb temperature from the dry bulb temperature) is between 2 and 8 and not greater than 10.
Fertigation / Soil Application: When applying via irrigation (fertigation) mix 1 part GrowMax™ to 5 parts water before adding to the supply tank. Continuous agitation of the supply tank is recommended. GrowMax™ can be applied through drip, micro-jet, sprinkle, solid set, travelling irrigator, overhead, furrow, flood and other types of irrigation at the recommended rates. For micro-sprinkler, solid set or drip irrigation apply after the system is fully pressurised. Inject for at least one hour following with clean water for at least two hours to clear system of all product. Avoid heavy irrigation following application as that may leach material beyond the root system of the crop. Electrical conductivity of fertigation (irrigation plus fertiliser) should not be greater than 2 dS/m (2 mS/cm), hence the fertiliser concentration should not be greater than 1.2 g/L. If the water contains salts then only add fertiliser up to an Ec of 2 dS/m. Higher Ec rates can be used with agronomic advice or crop experience. If this is the first application of this product on this particular crop try on a small area first at the recommended rates to judge compatibility or seek agronomic advice. Lowing application rates but with more with more frequent applications is desirable. Sandy soils require lower rates but more frequent applications.
Home Garden Application: Half fill the watering can with water then gradually the required amount of GrowMax™ and the remaining water then agitate. Do not apply when the crop is under moisture or heat stress. For optimum results apply in cool part of the day. Applications in early morning are best but late afternoon is appropriate also. Do not apply just before or after rainfall or overhead irrigation. Use a natural surfactant like Stick Star™ (part of the BioStim range) for maximum results. Avoid heavy irrigation following application as that may leach material beyond the root system of the plants.
Agriculture / Horticulture:
Drench: 4 grams per litre (0.4 % solution) – e.g. 400 grams per 100 litres of water. Apply at normal water rates per hectare. Reapply 10 -14 days later.
Horticulture Crops: 3 grams per plant per week applied to the soil up to flowering. General rates are 35 – 65 kg per hectare per week. Total of 150 – 250 kg per season. Rates increase as crop advances.
Greenhouse Crops / Glasshouse Crops: Apply 1.0 – 2.0 kg per 500 square meters per day.
Nursery (Potted Plants): Soil application of 0.1% – 0.2% (1 – 2 grams per litre) every 7 – 14 days depending on age and growth required. For field nurseries increase rates by 25% but don’t exceed 5 grams per litre (0.5% solution). Reduce rate by 50% if pots contain slow release fertiliser or are new transplants.
Orchards: 50 – 250 grams per tree per week applied to the soil up to flowering in the growing season. Total 50 – 500 kg per hectare per season. Low rate for non-bearing trees.
Turf / Greens / Fairways: 0.5 – 1.0 kg per 100 square meters with irrigation water.
Forage Crops: 2.0 – 5.0 kg per hectare. Apply 10 days after each cut.
Broadacre Crops (Wheat/Barley/Sorghum/Sunflowers/etc): 2.0 – 5.0 kg per hectare at key growth stages.
Starter Fertiliser: 150 – 750 kilograms per hectare depending on soil type and crop. Seek agronomic advice.
• Indoor Plants – Dissolve 1 heaped teaspoon (9 grams) in 5 litres of water. Apply to roots and foliage fortnightly via watering can.
• African Violets, Ferns, Palms – Dissolve 1 heaped teaspoon (9 grams) in 10 litres of water. Apply to roots and foliage fortnightly via watering can.
• Orchids – Dissolve 1 heaped teaspoon (9 grams) in 10 litres of water. Apply to roots when flower spike appears and repeat fortnightly.
• Flowers and Vegetables – Dissolve 2 heaped teaspoons (18 grams) in 10 litres of water. Apply to roots and foliage (5 square meters) fortnightly via watering can.
• Lawns / Turf – Dissolve 4 heaped teaspoon (36 grams) in 10 litres of water. Apply over 5 square meters fortnightly.
• Trees / Shrubs – Dissolve 4 heaped teaspoon (36 grams) in 10 litres of water. Apply over 5 square meters fortnightly around root zone.
• Seedlings – Dissolve 1 heaped teaspoon (9 grams) in 10 litres of water. Apply after transplanting by soaking seedlings and surrounding soil.
At flowering switch to HarvestMax™ for optimum production.
Please consult with your agronomist / crop consultant for specific recommendations for your crop/soil type.
GrowMax™ is not compatible with Calcium Nitrate or other soluble calcium products like Calrite™ and Trifecta™. Flush all lines with clean water before using GrowMax™. GrowMax™ is compatible with many insecticides, fungicides and fertilisers. Some pH adjustments may be required. Add surfactants after the product has been completely dissolved in the tank solution. If interaction of chemicals is unknown please do a small scale “jar” compatibility test. In “jar” test try dissolving GrowMax™ first before adding other ingredients.
• Store in a cool, dry environment.
• Shelf life is three years if stored correctly.
• Made in Australia.
• Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) at www.biostim.com.au before handling this product.
Pot trials that were designed to mimic actual field conditions showed that maize grown in a poor soil with the addition of GrowMax™ (750 kg/ha) prior to planting gave a growth increase of 29% overall, and an estimated growth increase of 53% for the higher quality plants. A photo of the young shoots is shown below, with the untreated plants on the left and the treated plants on the right.