TrichoGuard™ is a safe biological agent that has a demonstrated ability as a effective chemical-free option for bio-balancing. The beneficial fungi and bacteria in TrichoGuard™ protect the crop as a preventative but also actively bio-balance undesirables. Our unique proprietary stains have been extensively selected for maximum field results in Australian conditions.
• Complete blend of crop beneficial fungi and bacteria.
• Can aid in bio-balancing – particularly effective in the recovery of previously damaged Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia affected crops.
• Consistent plant health increases.
• Reduced crop losses and chemical inputs.
• No withholding period.
• Easy to use for both the commercial grower and home gardener.
• 15 kg pail.
|Greenhouse / Indoor Crops||1000 g / 5000 m2||Apply every 2 weeks.|
|Horticulture Field Crops||2 kg / hectare||Apply monthly.|
|Agriculture Crops||2 kg / ton of seed||Mix 2 kg into 6 litres water and apply to 1 ton of planting seed immediately before planting. Or apply via liquid inject at planting.|
|Seedlings / Saplings / Dip||1000 g / 100 L||Apply at seed planting and to seedling plugs before field planting.|
|Orchards||1000 g / hectare||Apply 2 – 3 times / season prior to bud burst.|
|Vineyards||1000 g / hectare||Apply 3 – 5 times / season prior to bud burst.|
|Turf||200 g / 1000 m2||Apply monthly in growing season or when bio-balancing issues arise.|
Increase the frequency if undesirables are detected or entering incubation weather conditions.
Field Application Notes:
• TrichoGuard™ should be added to the tank last after all other inputs have been diluted.
• Foliar spray early morning or late afternoon in the cool of the day with a Delta T between 2 and 8 (Delta T is used as an indicator for the best possible spraying conditions. More at http://www.bom.gov.au/info/leaflets/Pesticide-Spraying.pdf ). If unsure of Delta T don’t apply in hot or windy conditions. Apply to point of run off for best results. Use medium to coarse nozzles.
• Do not apply below 5 °C.
• Apply at your normal water rates per hectare.
• TrichoGuard™ is not compatible with biocidal chemicals. Do not mix with fungicides / bactericides or toxic chemicals as contains live organisms.
• Spray tanks and equipment in contact with microbes must be clean to prevent the proliferation of contaminants.
• TrichoGuard™ may need filtered to prevent equipment blockages. We recommend a 100 micron on the spray or injection tank.
• Use clean non-chlorinated water for best results.
Contains specifically selected strains of the following:
• Trichoderma hazianum and Bacillus subtilis – 100 million cfu per gram.
Storage and Handling:
• While handling and applying microbial products protective clothing, gloves and face masks should be worn.
• Wash your hands after using the product.
• Store in cool, dry place ideally between 4 °C and 10 °C out of direct sunlight. Storage in the fridge is preferred but not in the freezer. DO NOT FREEZE
• Use as soon as possible after opening but if this cannot be achieved then refrigerate remainder immediately after use and use within 3 months. Contamination of contents may occur at any time after opening and BioStim takes no responsibility for opened product not used immediately.